The UniLift™ pallet handler can lift and transport a standard pallet without straddling it. It handles and steers like a standard pallet jack facilitating worker convenience and safety. Each fork has a multi-roller entry system for easy pallet entry and exit. Lifting and lowering the load to a convenient working height is as easy as the push of a button. The UniLift™ is also designed to last, with a durable, powder coated finish that protects the equipment from harsh environmental conditions.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Can be used with standard GMA pallets, 48” x 40” CHEP pallets and/or skids
- Dual-purpose product allows for both transport and load positioning
- Handles and steers like a standard pallet jack
- Lifting fork height up to 36”
- Lift capacity of 2,000 lbs.
- Multi-roller fork entry system for easy pallet entry and exit
- Foot brake on steering wheels
- On board, automatic battery charger
- Efficient 24 VDC battery system powers lift operation
- Electro-mechanical outrigger actuation with position sensors
- Electronic operator console with “Raise” and “Lower” push buttons, dual function key/battery disconnect switch, outrigger position LEDs, charger status LED and battery condition LED
- 8” diameter polyurethane steering wheels
- 3” diameter polyurethane load wheels
- Durable powder coated finish