Tilt Master and Tilt Master Straddles
FOB: Midwest warehouse
View More Product Info
Lift and position filled tote boxes or baskets without the need of a fork truck or lift table using the newly designed heavy-duty Tilt Master. These 90º tilters will function as transporters by moving completed products from work station to work station without waiting for a fork truck.
Vestil Tilt Master and Tilt Master Straddles offer:
- A folding ergonomic handle for quick and easy maneuverability.
- Unit has a thin profile to allow the user to get as close to the load as possible.
- Units roll easily on 8" x 3" phenolic steering wheels.
- Floor lock standard.
- Series TM is designed to be used with open bottom pallets or skids only while the Tilt Master Straddle unit units, series TMS, can be used with virtually any kind of container or pallet.
- Units come standard with a push-button hand control on an 8 foot coil cord.
Three power options to choose from:
- Suffix -AC is 115V, 1 phase power with a push-button hand control
- Suffix -DC includes one 12V battery, push-button hand control, and on-board charger
- Suffix -AIR features reciprocating air/oil power with a heel/toe foot treadle control