Tilt Master and Tilt Master Straddle
FOB: Midwest Warehouse
Lift and position filled tote boxes or baskets without the need of a fork truck or lift table using the newly designed heavy-duty Tilt Master. These 90-degree tilters will function as a transporter by moving completed products from work station to work station without waiting for a fork truck.
- Tilts products from ground level to a comfortable operator working height.
- Doubles as a pallet truck and a portable tilt table.
- DC powered lifting mechanism for efficiency.
- An ergonomic handle comes standard for quick and easy maneuverability.
- The unit has a thin profile to allow the user to get as close to the load as possible.
- Units roll easily on 8" x 3" phenolic steering wheels.
- Floor lock standard on non-PTDS units.
- Series TM is designed to be used with open bottom pallets or skids only.
- The Tilt Master Straddle units, series TMS, can be used with virtually any kind of container or pallet.
- Units come standard with a hand pendant control on an 8-foot coil cord.
Three power options to choose from:
- Suffix -AC is 115V, 1 phase power with push-button hand control.
- Suffix -DC and DC-PTDS include one (1) 12V battery DC series, (2) 12V batteries) DC-PTDS series, push-button hand control, on-board charger, and battery charge indicator gauge.
- Suffix -DC-FC includes one (1) 12V battery, foot control, on-board charger, and battery charge indicator gauge. Suffix -AIR features reciprocating air/oil power with a heel/toe foot treadle control. (Filter -Regulator-Lubricator Required)