FOB: Midwest Warehouse
The Pallet Master/Servers are designed to be used when a fork truck is not available. The Pallet Master/Servers can handle pallets and skids both with and without an understructure.
Vestil Pallet Master and Server offers:
- Capacity rated is at 18" regardless of fork length.
- The forks are 36" long for handling a wide variety of pallet sizes.
- Move the unit around easily on 8" x 3" (8" x 2" locking standard on LL-PMPS) phenolic swivel rear casters Floor lock standard on PMPS series.
- Handle height is 36".
- Outriggers are adjustable on series LL-PMPS, inside straddle width is adjustable between 34" to 50-1/2".
- Push buttons to raise and lower lift are located on power unit and hand pendant control on an 8 foot coil cord.
- DC powered units include one 12V DC battery, an on-board charger and a battery charge indicaor gauge.
- Optional reciprocating air/oil power available, contact Material Flow
Note: Inside straddle width on LL-PMPS series is adjustable between 30" to 50"