P33 27x48 Semi-Electric Pallet Jack
Manufacturer: Big Joe
FOB: Midwest warehouse
Big Joe's 3,300 lb. capacity semi-electric pallet truck can eliminate operator strain caused by pulling or pushing loads on a manual hand pallet jack. Single speed powered travel is provided for both forward and reverse, while lifting and lowering is accomplished with a standard manual pump.
- 24-Volt single speed travel control
- Permanent magnet DC drive motor with manual lift pump
- 30AH integral batteries, 110 VAC plug-in smart charger
- Three position hydraulic lever: Lifting—Neutral—Lowering
- Fully sealed hydraulic pump
- Hardened chrome plated lifting piston
- Drive wheels: (2) 8.3" x 2.8" polyurethane
- Load wheels: (2) 2.9" x 3.5" polyurethane
- Large steering arc for easy right angle maneuvering
- Forward and reverse button on control head
- Belly button reversing switch and horn
- Battery discharge indicator
- Adjustable push rods allow field adjustments
- Tapered fork tips for easy pallet entry
- Fork raised height: 7.5"
- Fork lowered height: 3"
- Fork width: 6.0"
- US Patents: D754,415; D765,939; D767,847; 9,475,513