FOB: Midwest Warehouse
NOTE: A surcharge will be included. Contact Material Flow for details.
For heavier loads, the Heavy-Duty PowerStak is the answer. It easily transports and lifts loads of up to 3,000 lbs. It's extended mast allows it to service racks up to 10 feet high. This high-performance, fully-powered stacker provides instant flexibility and versatility.
The PowerStak's sleek, stylish design, low overall weight and quiet operation allow the PowerStak to fit nicely into a wide variety of work environments that include:
- Loading docks
- Light assembly work cells
- Retail sales floors
- 54" turning radius for better maneuverability in confined areas
- Offset handle and drive unit with low-profile mast
- 24 volt DC/1000 watt drive motor
- 24" load center
- Auto-reversing belly-bump safety switch
- 10” x 4” polyurethane drive wheel is fully shrouded to protect operator
- Tandem polyurethane load wheels
- Adjustable forged steel forks, 4” wide x 2” thick x 42” long
- 2 x 12 volt 150 amp/hr batteries
- 25 amp internal 115V charger
- Hour meter with battery discharge indicator
- E-Stop emergency stop switch
- 3,000 lbs. load capacity
- Safety key switch
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
Glossary of Terms