FOB Midwest Warehouse
Double mast fully powered electric stacker transports loads throughout warehouse facilities quickly and with less effort.
Vestil Double Mast Stacker with Powered Drive and Powered Lift features:
- High torque 24VDC drive and lift motor handles heavy-duty jobs
- Ergonomic handle features easy-to-operate throttle with infinite adjustment of forward and reverse speeds, lift/lower controls, proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function, and horn
- Includes an electromagnetic disc brake with automatic dead-man feature that activates when user releases the handle
- Powered lifter has two 12V batteries, integral battery charger, and battery level gauge
- Stacker rolls smoothly on poly-on-steel steer and load wheels
- Features 1.0 KW drive and 2.0 KW lift motor
- 3-4 hour operation at full charge — 8 hours when used intermittently
Proprietary safety-enhancing emergency reverse function
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
When actuated, the emergency reverse belly switch instantly reverses direction and moves the unit forward (away from the operator) until the switch is released or after five seconds have elapsed. The built-in safety circuit will automatically disable the entire unit if the emergency reverse belly switch is activated for more than 5 seconds after which the unit must be reset to return to normal operating conditions. This state-of-the-art safety device provides a level of operator protection which is unmatched by any unit on the market today.